How to sell junk cars with MaineJunkyards.com
You can tell us about your vehicle 24/7 online. Submit at your own ease without answering a million questions over the phone.
Upon submitting your vehicle you will receive an e-mail or phone call from us. We will go over the offers from local facilities and any alternative options available. Once you’ve made the decision that best fits you we will discuss recovery options and payment methods for your vehicle.
Its important to remember that a vehicles main value comes from its ability to provide transportation. Getting people from point a to point b and appealing to this market is where you will get the most for your vehicle. When a vehicle cannot be used as a mode of transportation its really only worth pennies on the dollar for scrap weight to a metal recycler or parts yard. Some parts yards will pay more for a late model or extremely desirable models – although its usually far less than what most people assume their vehicle is worth. In some cases we are able to place your vehicle directly with a garage or private party that needs parts from your vehicle for their own project, helping them save and you profit.
Not interested in receiving anything for your vehicle? Just want it gone please visit our Fast & Free Removal Page.
We approach every client with flexibility & professionalism in mind. With our equipment & our networking capabilities – you’re in good hands. Please read the bullets below and then visit the following page and accurately enter your vehicle details. Once we receive it we will start working on finding you the best deals for you in your area.
Important before you begin.
- ALL VEHICLES 1995 & NEWER REQUIRE A TITLE TO BE SOLD TO ANOTHER PARTY. IF YOUR VEHICLE IS OLDER THAN 1995 A TITLE IS NOT REQUIRED.
- VEHICLES GOING TO THE JUNKYARD OR SCRAP YARD ONLY REQUIRE A TITLE IF THEY ARE YEAR 2000 AND NEWER. PREVIOUS YEARS DO NOT REQUIRE A TITLE.
- IF A TITLE IS REQUIRED AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL YOU HAVE THE TITLE. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH GETTING A TITLE PLEASE GO HERE.
- Vehicles that are not marked as incomplete must have all the wheels, the engine, the transmission, the battery, and the catalytic converter to be considered a complete vehicle. Missing any of these components usually lessens your quoted price significantly at a salvage yard. Missing items like a radio or a door are less significant and usually don’t deduct from your vehicles value.
- Understand that whether a vehicle is towed or delivered does affect a portion of what your vehicle is worth to a recycler. It costs money to run a tow truck and not all locations have their own. Please be accurate on if your vehicle can be dropped off or if it will need to be recovered.
>> CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO THE VEHICLE SUBMISSION FORM <<